Forehearth color concentrates
Amongst our technologically advanced product portfolio. Forehearth Colour Concentrate / Glass Corcoran is one of our versatile products. being one of the largest ceramic tile manufacturers in India. we have a deeper understanding of the coloring properties.
What is ForeHearth Colouring (FHC) Technology?
- Introduction, melting and dispersion of colorants in the Forehearth channel instead of the glass tank.
- Allows one or more forming machines to produce individual colors without a full tank changeover.
- A flexible color operation can be created without sacrificing the economies of large scale tank production
- Almost all tank colors can be made also by FHC.
Why Color in the Forehearth?
- No need to color the entire tank.
- Perfect for short-run color campaigns.
- Can switch colors more easily than in the tank.
- Cheaper to switch dark colors back to flint.
- Allows cost-effective colored glass to be made near to the market.
- A viable alternative to consolidating color production in tanks which may be far from the market.
- Fits with current moves to rationalize and reduce the number of glass plants and tanks.
- Small and large forehearth applications.
- Reduced downtime during color changes.
- Less production losses.
- Color changeover times reduced from days to hours.
- Can continue to run flint on other lines while producing color.
- Faster customer response time.
- Lower total coloring costs/ton.
Markets & Applications
Ralph Lauren Polo, Polo Sport, Davidoff, Avon, Nivea, CK, Gillette, Calvin Klein) etc.
Emerald green, cobalt blue, copper blues, pink, amethyst, violet, black
Georgia Green Coke.
Wines and spirits:
Champagne, Bordeaux, Bacardi, Whiskey
Clearly Canadian Emerald green, dead-leaf green,cobalt and copper blues, olive, amethyst, black, etc...
Why ENDURA Forehearth Color Concentrates
- Developed by intensive in-house research & development.
- Used for bulk production in pioneer glassware industries.
- Being one of the largest ceramic tile manufacturers, we have a deep understanding of the coloring properties.
- No dust generation due to spherical shape of concentrates.
- Established & reliable brand.
- Consistency & uniformity in every batch.
- Application and after sales support.
- High colour intensity.
- Just in time delivery.
Colours Developed & Commercialised
|1||FCC 101||Cobalt Blue||Perfume|
|2||FCC 102||Black||Perfume (Calvin Klein)|
|4||FCC 104||Cobalt Mid Blue||Beverages (Antiquity)|
|5||FCC 105||Dead Leaf Green||Beverages|
|6||FCC 106||Light Blue||Beverages|
|7||FCC 109||David Off (Men)||Perfume|
|8||FCC 110||Champagne Green||Beverages|
|9||FCC 111||Emerald Green||Beverages|
|10||FCC 112||David Off (Women)||Perfume|
|12||FCC 114||Georgia Green||Beverages|
|14||FCC 117||Feel+ve concentrates||Any Glass Bottle|
|15||FCC 118||Antique Green||Beverages|
|16||FCC 119||Phonix Blue||Beverages|