Nano Polishing Compound
Vitrified polished tiles invariably possess a surface sensitive to staining agents. The problem is accelerated by the demand for shorter firing cycles. The degradation of the surface is mainly due to the opening of the closed pores/micropores during the polishing procedure. High gloss is a very big demand for polished tiles. The gloss value is affected by surface defects and scratches which scatter light thereby reducing the reflection. HiProtect provides a solution to both the above mentioned issues.
HiProtect - A is a water based compound. When the compound is applied on the tile surface using Nano Polishing equipment, the material enters the micro pores and also fills up any surface defects on the tile surface. This increases the gloss of the tile surface.
HIPROTECT B is water based liquid. The liquid penetrates further into the nano-particles of
HIPROTECT B (Water Based)
- Lower consumption
- Lower cost
- Suitable for Vitrified and Glazed Vitrified tiles.
Recommended dosage & directions for use
Application Procedure on Tiles
- Ensure tile surface is totally clean, and gloss is above 90 gloss units (@ 600 angle) before application of HiProtect-B.
- Spray/pour HiProtect-B on the tile surface and buff using the remaining (3) heads.
A o o o o o o o o A o o o o o o o o B o o o
The products work in combination only.
Packaging & Delivery
HiProtect-B : 50kg HDPE drums
- Keep containers tightly closed
- Keep away from direct heat & sunlight