GREY WATER TREATMENT WITH CERAMIC MEMBRANES
Greywater, or Sullage, is commonly defined as wastewater generated from domestic activities such as laundry, dishwashing and bathing which can be recycled & reused on-site for low end applications.
ENDURA, brand of Prism Johnson Ltd. is pleased to introduce most ecofriendly Grey Water Treatment Plants with Ceramic Membranes. These plants effectively & efficiently treat domestic grey water.
Ceramic Membranes have revolutionized the filtration methods & technologies due to following advantages;
- Longer service life than polymeric membranes
- High temperature & pressure resistant
- High biofouling compatibility
- Superior chemical & abrasion resistance
- Can withstand pH from 0 - 14
- Reduced foot print area
- Minimal sludge generation
- User friendly with reduced O&M expenditure
- Environment friendly with reduced energy use and chemical pollution from treatment
- Pre-engineered, pre-fabricated structures result in lower cost
- Unit is easily transported to the customer’s project site
- Design allows for quick turnaround time for delivery and installation
- Custom design/application specific systems
Urban/Rural areas including communities, industries & office buildings for;
- Irrigation and agriculture
- Toilet flushing
- Floor cleaning
- Car washing
- Construction water
Endura Grey Water Treatment Plants are designed with wide range of flow rates from 2 KLD to 500 KLD.